Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HEIDI ROSENAU: vintage dancer, in 13 acts

Over the past week or so, my friend and fellow swing dancer Heidi Rosenau in New York has been the subject of a 13-day blog feature at TheChicIndex.com. She dresses in exquisite head-to-toe vintage daily, and shares some of her favorite outfits and the stories behind them. It's fascinating and inspirational! 

Here are a couple of my favorite outfits so far, click over to the blog for more info and to see the rest. I can't wait to see what she has lined up for the rest of the week!



3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, thanks for sharing, I love every bit of her sense of style! I even blogged about it. :-)
    http://superheidiz.blogspot.com/2010/09/heidi-bal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw all of these pics at thechicindex and am committed to recreating the dress/cape ensemble - AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, I can send you my measurements if you want to make that outfit for me! I'm in LOVE with it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...