Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flash! Breaking News!

And we're back! 3 weeks after moving in, the internet is finally installed. Did you miss me? Nah, I didn't think so...but I'm glad you stuck around anyway!

Believe it or not, we've been busy even without having internet (moving will do that to you).

We visited the Long Beach Flea Market, which is every bit as dreamy as everyone said:
A selection of vintage board games for sale

Chris fixed this fountain so that the kitties and I can look at birdies when we sew:
View from my sewing machine

And while we're limiting our furniture purchases to a few key pieces, a new cat perch topped the list:

The perch reminds me a little of the Trylon and Perisphere from the 1939 World's Fair:

No? Well, Charlie likes it anyway. He's a Moderne Kittie.

I'll be playing catch up this week with blog posts - I've got a lot of rambling stored up! And I've got some ideas for regular features I want to roll out, but more on that later.

Glad to see you again! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you've got the internet up and rolling. :) I'd love to see pictures of the new house!

    Hope you're having a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back!!! Can't wait for more V-v-v-vintage goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...