Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've got a new boyfriend...

Look who came in the mail today! My new Sailor Buddie. I've wanted one of these guys for SO long, and last weekend I saw one in an antique store priced at $150. Insanity! I knew there was one listed on the internet, so I bought it as soon as I got home - he's in better condition and cost less than 1/3 of the other guy!
I think I'll call him Joe.

I've been on a big brooch kick lately - quick, I better make a brooch board like Tuppence Ha'penny's!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad you got your sailor man! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't he just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so strange - I have his twin brother! (and he didn't cost $150 either, thankfully!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...